Up-to-date contact information for the Helsinki Police Department - Police
Up-to-date contact information for the Helsinki Police Department
The introduction of the new poliisi.fi website has resulted in there being some errors in the contact information and opening times of the Helsinki Police Department. The up-to-date contact information can be found in this bulletin. The errors will be corrected as soon as possible.
Urgent emergency? Call 112.
File a police report
- You can file a police report online
- visit the on-call police service desk in person, Mon–Fri 8 am – 4.15 pm and Sat–Sun 8 am – 4 pm, address Poliisitalo 1, Pasilanraitio 13, 00240 Helsinki
- Police Customer Service telephone Mon–Fri 12 – 3 pm, tel. 0295 417 921
- Requests for investigation records by e-mail: [email protected], tel. 0295 478 801 (Mon–Fri 12–2 pm)
Passports, identity cards, permits
- Mon–Fri 8 am–4.15 pm, Pasilanraitio 11, 00240 Helsinki
- Licence services (passports, identity cards etc.): [email protected]
- Matters concerning the right to drive: [email protected]
Presentation of firearms
- Pasilanraitio 11 A, 00240 Helsinki
- Presentation of firearms without appointment in 2020 at 16-20 on 1.12., 8.12., 16.12., 21.12., 29.12. And at 11-16 on 12.12.
- Firearms inspectors Tel. 0295 473 114 and 0295 473 165
Traffic Safety Centre
- Viljatie 2, 00700 Helsinki (Mon–Sat 10.30 pm – 1 am)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Tel. 0295 417 917 (Mon – Fri 9pm – 3 am)
- PL 11, 00241 Helsinki
- Pasilanraitio 13, 00240 Helsinki
- Tel. 0295 477 912 (Mon–Fri 9 am–11 am)
- Please note that any inquiries about keys and glasses must be made in person at the lost property office at Pasilanraitio 13 on weekdays at 9 am–11 am.
Helsinki Police Band
- Pasilanraitio 11, 00240 Helsinki
- Intendent: [email protected]
- Tel. 0295 474 547
Requests for information and administrative complaints
- [email protected]
- Requests for information or documents should not be made to an individual official via email, Twitter account or Helsinki Police Department social media accounts.
Communications and International Affairs
- Director of Communications Juha Hakola, tel. 0295 476 006
- Head of Communications Leena Karhumäki, tel. 0295 47 6007
- Communications Specialist Juuso Metsälä, tel 0295 476 155
- Communications Specialist Anu Punkari, tel 0295 476 011
- Communications Secretary Inka Lahtinen, tel. 0295 476 140
- Juha Piippo, Detective Chief Inspector, tel. 0295 474 079
- Zanna Venäläinen, Secretary Department Assinstance, tel. 0295 476 090
Online invoicing address
- Online invoicing address/EDI code for the Helsinki Police Department: 003702454321
- Intermediary code Opus Capita Oyj: E204503Business ID for Helsinki Police Department: FI02454321
- We only accept online invoices, not standard invoices sent by email.
Helsinki Police Department telephone exchange
- Tel. 0295 470 011 (Mon-Fri 8am - 4.15 pm)
The nationwide Police Customer Service
- The national police helpline provides general advice on non-urgent matters regarding passports, identity cards, licensing matters, appointment bookings and electronic services. Advice is also provided on matters related to automatic traffic surveillance as well as traffic, crime reports and lost property.
- The national police helpline is available at +358 295 419 800 (local network charge / mobile phone charge) weekdays from 8.00 am to 4.15 pm.
- The service is available in Finnish and Swedish.