Muut luvat ja ilmoitukset hero en

Other permits and notifications

The police receive and handle notifications concerning a variety of matters. The notices processed by the police concern hosting a public event,  arranging a fireworks display or blasting work. 
If you intend to arrange a demonstration or procession, you must make a notification to the police about a public meeting.

The easiest way is to take care of permit matters online. If you cannot use online services, you can find printable versions of electronic forms on the police website. 

alt-teksti puuttuu