- Firearms dealing licence EUR 400
- Altering a firearms dealing licence EUR 200
- Fee for processing a change notification of a business license holder EUR 75
- Decision to be taken following a notification of a change in the holder of a business license EUR 112
- Firearms officer examination EUR 160
- Approval of a firearms officer or deputy of firearms officer EUR 160
Annual control fee payable by a holder of trade permit in firearms for each business location:
- Trade, storage and dealing EUR 180
- Trade EUR 90 (only cartridges or gas sprays)
- Manufacture EUR 180
- Repairing and alteration EUR 90 (not charged if a manufacturing permit has been issued for the same business location)
The oversight fee is charged for each year beginning after 1 April.
If the firearms dealer is engaged in multiple operations, the oversight fee will be charged for the most expensive of these operations, with half of the fee being charged to the other operations.
The oversight fee will not be charged if the permit holder has notified The National Police Board that they ceased operations prior to 31 March. The fee will not be charged for the calendar year, during which the firearms dealing licence was issued.