Follow us on social media.
Central Finland Police Department on social media -otsikko
Central Finland Police Department on social media
We are on social media.
Keskustelun säännöt poliisin sosiaalisen median kanavilla YHTEINEN, ÄLÄ MUUTA
Comment rules on the police’s social media
You are welcome to chat with us, ask questions and post criticism. Please do so politely, respecting the privacy of others and without offending anyone. Base your arguments on facts.
The administrators monitor the conversations and answer questions. Due to the high volume of questions, however, we are unfortunately unable to answer everyone.
Please do not use the police’s social media to
- verbally abuse others, swear or express racist views,
- incite criminal behaviour,
- post hate messages targeted at individuals, organisations, countries or nations,
- advertise or market products and services,
- make religious or political statements, or
- post messages that could, under the Criminal Code of Finland, be classed as, for example, defamation or dissemination of information violating personal privacy.
- Posts that violate human dignity or incite criminal behaviour as well as racist and otherwise inappropriate posts can be removed.
We never comment on private matters.
Please do not send us personal information belonging to yourself or anyone else on social media. Instead, please use our secure communication channels, such as our online services, feedback or net-based tip service.
You can always find a list of the authentic social media accounts of the Finnish Police at police.fi/social-media.