Toiminta- ja taloussuunnitelmat en
Operational and financial planning
The police, like all central-government cost centres, has a multiannual operational and financial plan. The plan is based on the Finnish Government’s financial and procedural policies.
The objective of operational and financial planning is to identify
- each agency’s operational priorities,
- performance targets and key figures, and
- spending and earnings estimates for the planning period.
The Finnish Ministry of the Interior’s operational and financial plan sets out the most important strategies and performance targets as well as spending and earnings estimates of the government agencies that report to the Ministry of the Interior.
Operational and financial planning is regulated by the Finnish State Budget Decree.
Police’s operational and financial plans
The older operational and financial plans listed below are not fully compliant with the relevant accessibility requirements.
Copies of the documents can be requested from the National Police Board’s registry by emailing email@example.com. The documents are only available in Finnish.
- Operational and Financial Plan of the Police for 2024–2027 and Performance Plan for 2023
- Operational and Financial Plan of the Police for 2022–2025 and Performance Plan for 2021
- Operational and Financial Plan of the Police for 2021–2023 and Performance Plan for 2020
- Operational and Financial Plan of the Police for 2020–2023 and Performance Plan for 2019
- Operational and Financial Plan of the Police for 2019–2022 and Performance Plan for 2018
State Budget Decree in the Finlex Data Bank (in Finnish)
More information about operational and financial planning in the administrative branch of the Ministry of the Interior (in Finnish)